Here is a quick and cheap Dollar Tree Christmas decoration idea. You can make this Mirror Snowflake Candleholder for under $10 and it only takes about 15-20 minutes to make!
Dollar Tree Christmas Decor DIY Project
Supplies for Mirror Snowflake Candleholder
- 4 square mirror candleholders
- 1 package of glittery snowflake ornaments
- hot glue gun or E6000 glue
- white pillar candle
- white foam board
- paint of choice
Directions for Mirror Snowflake Candleholder
- Remove the felt pads from the backs of all the mirrors.
- Paint the backs of the mirrors whatever color you’d like. I coated the backs with mod podge and poured epsom salt on it then let it dry to give it an icy lantern look on the inside.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the snowflakes to the middle of all the mirrors.
- Put hot glue down the edge of each of the mirror and quickly attach it to another mirror’s edge. Wait until dry (1-2 minutes)
- Repeat step 4 for all 4 mirrors. I added another strip of glue along the inner edges to just make sure it’s securely held in place, but it’s an optional step.
- Put the candleholder lantern on top of a piece of foam board and trace the outline with a pencil.
- Cut out the foam board along the lines and erase pencil markings.
- Glue around the edges of the foam board. Line up the lantern with the edges of the foam board and press it down, holding until it dries.
- Put a candle inside the lantern and enjoy! (I added a layer of epsom salt on the bottom to hide the foam board and give it a frosty look)
Tell me about your favorite Dollar Tree DIY in the comments!